Our staged homes sell faster!
What you will learn about preparing your home for the market:
- Tried and true techniques to showcase the beauty of your home
- Amazing and affordable improvement projects to consider – lighting, painting, etc.
- Simple decluttering/storage strategies
- Beautiful furniture and accessories placement to maximize the space and flow
- Detailed room by room outline is included (emailed within 24 hours)
Should you need your home enhanced with furnishings, art or accessories from Hometenders Home Staging, a home staging proposal will also be provided. The proposal will be emailed within 48 hours of the consult.
Requires an initial consultation to determine what can be used and what is needed in terms of supplemental furniture, area rugs, lamps, art and accessories from Hometenders Home Staging. Our design specialists will tailor the look to create ambiance and the home will be remerchandised to appeal to today’s buyer.
This service requires an initial consultation to determine the scope of the work. Our design specialists will work with you to transform any area of your home. We can use your existing furnishings.…or…create with a new style.
Common projects include:
- Furniture, art & accessory updates
- Painting for a fresh new look
- Bedrooms & bathrooms with a feel of luxury
- Optimizing space and flow of the home
- Expect a customized approach for each home to attract the targeted demographic while being mindful of the style of each house. Our seasoned stagers will choose a beautiful selection of furnishing appropriate to style and scale for home. Complimentary accessories, rugs, artwork and lighting to balance and create continuity and flow throughout the focal areas of the house.
- Hometenders Home Staging provides pre-staging consultative services to recommend on trend paint colors, flooring, cabinet, countertop & lighting selections.
- Hometenders Home Staging also creates a customized design plan to be well prepared upon arrival to stage the home. The full installation is completed the same day as it was scheduled, ready for photography.
- The house will be in the best selling position to receive a fast contract with an attractive offer.
How do you want your home to feel? We are here to create a seamless transition into your new home by producing the vision you have for each space. Services we offer include the following:
- Unpacking and organizing
- Furniture placement & set-up
- Color selection services
- Closet and cabinet makeovers
- Wall art placement and hanging
Fees: Starting at $250+ (depending on square footage of home) for initial consultation with additional time billed at $175/hour (2 hour minimum required per visit).
Drag slider in middle of photo to see the before and after transformation.
We believe that making a great first impression to potential buyers is critical when selling a home. A minimal investment in home staging can transform a property into a welcoming, attractive home that appeals to the highest number of potential buyers – giving your property the competitive edge needed to perform well in the marketplace.
Rely on Hometenders Home Staging & Design, St Louis’ Leading Home Staging and Design company, to provide the professional insight and key services needed to create the perfect model home, ensuring that your property sells more quickly and for more money.
Hometenders offers customized staging services that can fit with any budget. Whether the property is an urban loft, high rise condominium, single family home, rehabbed property, spec home, builder display, investment home or even a rental property, our professional stagers design specifically for your space, bring in furniture, artwork, rugs, lighting, and accessories creating a setting that inspires buyers to visualize themselves in the property.